Terror visits Mumbai on 7/11

First of all, my hearty condolences to yesterday's terror attack on Mumbai's lifeline!! Being in Mumbai from past 2 months, and being part of the people who travel in that route (Yup! I used to take that route, from Lower Parel/Mumbai Central to Andheri but from past 2 weeks that travel is cut as my office shifted near my stay place!), I was totally shocked and flabbergasted to hear/see this attack. If not for my office near my stay place, I would have been in that chaos yesterday...either dead or injured or safely stranded in any station! Because 1. Used to travel in First class compartment, as I had my pass done for this 2. Used to travel in both Fast local as well as slow, depending on the mood of that day and that time! 3. Used to get hold of local between the 1750hrs and 1820hrs time itself!! (the time of blast!) So, above 3 reasons are well enough to thank god for not involving me and my folks in this tension...but I am deeply concerned with all families who are undergoing this shock...God help them!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yeah.... True....
A million Thanks to God, for not involving u guys......

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...