Killer Infrastructure and Smoky Autorickshaws..

When I wake up daily and start thinking of the day's agenda, first thing that comes to my mind is commutation to my office, which is around 13 kms from home! Not a big deal but the killer roads and traffic of bengalooru makes me go mad! :-(

Much has been talked on the infrastructure, which I do not see any kind of improvement, now or in the future! I wonder where our taxes that we pay so honestly every month goes, where all the CESS goes (The most deserving example is rate of Petrol and Diesel in Karnataka and especially in namma Bengalooru - it is highest in India, thanks to the varities of CESS we have apart from normal ones!) Where all these CESS goes? Dont we deserve proper roads and proper traffic system when we pay so much?? If this was not enough, from next month, there is the great government plan to bring so-called 'Infrastructure Cess' on all 2-wheelers and 4-wheelers!!

What the heck and what the crap?? All these makes me so so irritative but who is there to hear out? If somebody hears out, then who is there to take action? When the prime authority called government is not interested, then who cares??

In midst of this pathetic infrastructure and narrow roads, we have our great 3-wheelers. Yes, they should be there but why there is no discipline in them? Where is the decency in them? Why the heck do them emit so much white smoke and keep on adding to already polluted air of the city? Why the traffic police, who just check for licenses, dont stop any single auto which is emitting this bad smoke?? Why, why and why??

Bugged up by all this, recently I shot a mail to Bangalore Traffic Police [dcptrafficeast AT gmail DOT com] stating all these problems and possible solutions for these problems. I was not sure whether I will get back any reply or even the mail will bounce back but still to my own satisfaction of taking some step, I shot the mail. And god! I was so damn lucky to get a reply after a day from none other than Mr. Saleem, DCP-traffic (East Bangalore). The response was that we are doing this, that, etc...Though the response made me happy, I knew that nothing is happening/will not happen in the future to prevent this mess. But why??

Ultimately, we are the sufferers who have to go thru all these to somehow make our day and our future. Dont really know where this city is headed to; being the city boy who grew with this city, I still cherish of the good old days!

All million dollar questions that I dont see any answer at all apart from things getting worse day after day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...