Jab We Met - 6 Months Back!

First of all, after a long time I am blogging again and I love this! :-) Yesterday, went for the movie 'Jab We Met' in the newly opened Fun Cinemas hall in Sigma Mall, Bengaluru. Went in with the expectation that the movie will be good, worth watching and entertaining (Many reviews of this movie were very positive!) and the results were exactly as per my thoughts and expectations!! The movie was good, Shahid looks pretty professional and Kareena, as usual, the bubbly-girl and especially this movie, highlights her bubbli-ness :-)) Overall, no part of the movie was boring and it has been shot very nicely, all in India though (Bhatinda, Simla, Manali and Mumbai). Yesterday was one more kind-of special day...it was half-an-year or 6-months Jab We (me and my wife) Met and got married!! :O) The scenes of Manali in the movie drove us back to our romantic honeymoon that we celebrated in Manali. (I remembered my driver in Manali saying that Shahid-Kareena are here for shooting a movie - this was in the month of May, the time we were there...Pity that we missed both of them OR they missed both of us?? ;))) Anyways, memories are there to cherish and overall it was very good - revisiting the memories of Manali, the movie and the post-movie snacks at McDonalds!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...