Helicopter Marketing - A Unique Way!!

Today morning, when I was commuting to office, I saw a helicopter holding a huge gigantic flag, making circles in the sky, on Sheikh Zayed road and something was written on it. I thought this might be the curtain- raiser-kind-of for the 2008 Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF) that starts tomorrow Jan 24th and ends on Feb 24th. When the copter came in a visible distance to me, I was wrong at my guess! Instead it was an advertising trick of the newly opened NOOR Islamic Bank!!! I was just surprised to see this new way of marketing. A very unique but costly way to reach people! :-) But they are sure to get most of the people's attention as everyone wants to see what is in that flag! Wish there marketing way gives them positive growth but really these people can do anything with the tons of money they have! :-)

Comments

Deep said…
enappa.. shopping fest nalli estu chinna tagode..???

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...