Back to the City of Future

Had a good 15-days break in my motherland India and now back to business here, in the City of the Future - Dubai! Its good to be back here but feel bad to leave the family and friends over there, in India. I miss them a lot and given my personal family condition, sometimes I think enuf of this 'foreign'/'onsite' and better settle down in our cool hometown! As the proverb in Kannada goes - 'Nammooru namage channa' (means our place is always fine) - I want to live by this :-) Back here, with my wife, who has come only because of me and just me! I should thank god for giving such a lovely and understandable wife for my life!! I feel so so bad for her since she has to sit all alone in that small studio room and spend most of the day in that room. I really appreciate her patience and the sacrifice she is doing for me. Its not an easy way for a working woman to sit idle at home (one small room!) without much work..hard to pass time and especially in a foreign land, where you hardly know some persons to speak to! I go so crazy when I think of her and thats where I feel enough of this onsite stuff, especially on a Visit visa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...