Curd in Milk packet!!

Yesterday evening, me and my wife went out for walking. We had to buy milk packet for home and while walking, we entered the Spencer's Retail store near my home. I picked up the Heritage Double Toned Milk packet from the refridgerator and then went to billing. Back home, when my mom opened the packet, she was angry at me that I didn't bring milk that she asked for; instead I have got curd!! I thought she might be joking but when I actually saw and tasted it, it was curd!! Curd in Milk packet!! :-) So immediately I called up Heritage Customer care number where I lodged the complaint, for which they promised me to go to the retail store and pick up a new milk packet. They also said the complaint will be followed up but god knows what has happened! Again, we went to the Spencer's store and told them the problem. They too were bit surprised and thanks to them, promptly they gave another Milk packet, that contained Milk and not curd! :-) But tracing the cause of this, what I explored was the the first packet which I got was manufactured in Batch B1 and the second one which I got (in which Milk was present) was of Batch B2. I think there was a mess up in the production line where for curd, they put milk labeled packets to be filled in and hence for us, the end customer, we got curd in the place of Milk in a Milk packet! :-) This was an interesting experience where again, as the world says, 'Customer is the King' and I was damn happy to be in the King's position yesterday evening!! :O)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...