Eye Donation/Pledging Awareness Week at HP India

This week (Sep 8th to Sep 12th 2008) I organized an Awareness campaign on Eye Donation/Pledging in my company, HP India. The Week was celebrated across multiple locations in HP Bangalore offices with the co-operation of Prabha Eye Bank c/o Prabha Eye Clinic, one of the oldest eye clinic's of Bangalore. About the event, over the week the response was not so encouraging (better I will not speak about the numbers!) but Myself and the CSR club of HP did our best to get people aware of this noble cause. Thanks to everyone who opted for this camp and I wish they will spread the word among their friends and families!
Gift Your Sight :: Make It Your Wish! http://www.freewebs.com/giftyoursight

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...