To the Land of Kangroos!

This weekend I will be traveling to the Land of Kangroos aka to the World's Smallest continent and a country...Australia!! I will be staying in Sydney for couple of weeks on a business trip (client site) and then back here... Its the start of the winter/rainy season and the weather is a heaven compared to namma Bengaluru...But I worry if rain plays a spoil sport when we want to tour the places...:-( Work will be pretty hectic over there but overall I believe it should be a good 3 weeks break! :-) Watch this space for more info, right from Sydney!

Comments

Sum said…
Wow! Cool!
Have a great time there....

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...