Marriage Anniversary Day and Birthday at home..after a gap!

I like the may month very much...reason being its the month with many important days, starting from my parents Wedding day to My wedding day to My birthday to My wife birthday to my father's birthday!!! lots right?? :-) But this time, My wedding day (04-may) and my birthday (today, 10-may!) is special as we are celebrating it in the family this year!! Last year my parents missed my wedding day as me and my wife were out in Dubai and we celebrated it on our own! So, my 2nd year of wedding day could not be missed this time as we are around with my family... With respect to my birthday, last 3 years I have been out of Bengaluru and missed my family on this day...1st miss was when I was in Mumbai for a project from iGate, 2nd miss was my HoneyMoon with my honey! and 3rd miss was Dubai, again with my honey only :-) So this time, my parents and my brother are very happy that I am around...nothing great celebration as such but the presense is more than any celebration...:-) I was gifted with a gold chain from my wife on this important day and I gifted her a gold ring for my wedding day...wish god gives us this happiness for years and years to come....

Comments

Sum said…
Belated Wedding anniversary and Birthday wishes.....

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...