If 2009 Was Not Good, Early 2010 is No Better!


Just back from my aunt's house (my father's 2nd younger sister) but this time the tragedy is my aunt is no more with us! Yesterday midnight got a call and we all went in a state of heavy shock! That is why I thought if 2009 was not a good year for my family, 2010 starting is getting no better...

This news about my aunt's death was so unfortunate and untimely death that it has shocked the entire family. Nobody expected this death, so soon, and this is not an age for death...less than 50 years with only one daughter and she is yet to get married! 


My other relatives who were next to her during her last moments told that my aunt (who passed away) was telling that 'somebody is calling and i need to get ready and go' and within some time, she took her last breath!!! It is so unexplained and unimaginable that you can see and hear death  when it is approaching you...



Dont understand why so-called god takes away good people and leaves us with all filthy and crooked people who are of no use :-(


I wish my aunt's divine soul will Rest In Peace and hope god gives courage to her husband and her daughter in these tough times and in future...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...