MIRACLE in my life!

Yes, u read that correctly!! I and my bro saw a miracle happen to us... The stuff goes like this... Yday evening, i went home early and was thinking of going out for dinner, along with my bro (since my mom and dad are out-of-station). Nearing my house, i saw the new Domino's Pizza outlet open and there i decided that vl go there tonite for having a gr8 pizza!! So, as thought, i went home and pulled my bro 2 come out soon so that v can grab a delicious pizza and fill our stomach! :) When i was driving my 2-wheeler (my bro in the pillion rider seat)..he was keeping the house key in his breast pocket..In the road, therez a small hump that i usually ignore and drive straight without applying brakes..this time also i did that and ...and...the most shocking and tension-giving thing in my life happened!! The house key he was keeping in his shirt-pocket suddenly popped out, after i ran my 'rocket' on that hump and it fell off!!!!!!!!!!! The time was around 2000hrs and i could definitely find nobody at that time who can make a duplicate key or perform whatsoever procs so as to open my house door! Man, it was such a tense moment for me (and for my bro) that...nobody can explain it...lot of questions came out popping...wat 2 do now? where 2 sleep? wat for trow office? and many stupid stuffs...hmmm..its natural yaar! :) Anyway, our search for that small key continued for nearly 20mins and finally i gave up and started heading back home...i was thinking of taking help from the neighbours rgding this and do watever possible now... suddenly, when i started my vehicle and switched on my head lights...i thought that i can use these lights 2 try my luck! There one woman was standing (i was searching for the key in front of the house and aaju-baaju mei..)..She asked me watz the problem...when i told her that the key has been lost...she got a Torch for us and told 2 use it 2 search better! Then, here only the miracle happened...(atleast me fully believe this!) ...i and my bro and that lady was searching for the key in and out of the road when after 5-10 mins, i gave up this search stuff and wanted 2 head bk 2 my neighbours, seeking for help... Believe it or not...i saw my house key sitting on the middle of the vehicle seat !!!!!!!!!!! just sitting very innocently!!! Just dont know how this came, who kept this (atleast, he shud have informed any one of us who were searching (sweeping) the road!)...no idea at all...till now, if i go back 2 that situation, i cant think how it cud have come here, on my vehicle seat, when i and my bro was searching for that damn fucking thing!! But one thing i vl tell u...while searching, i prayed my god not 2 do this 2 me and prayed him 2 somehow get that key...and u know, within 10-15 mins, my prayer was answered!! somebody, from nowhere, somehow, kept the key which i was searching for and went away!! or is that the key appeared out of nowhere and god helped me for this!! i do believe in the latter part! Its a MIRACLE dude!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...