What is the connection b/w MTR and a Rocking pub?

Hmmm...pretty strange comparison right?? :)
Ya, this weekend had been a good one..with one of my dudes coming home and other one joining us later...
First we went to MTR (the good old Mavalli Tiffin Room)...this happened after a lot of 'brainstorming' about the place to go!
I was going to this place after a very very long time (believe it or not...after 7 damn years!)...had some light 'tiffin' and the good old kapi! :) When it was over, i personally think that its not that much great place now to eat...with whatever he is charging, the same stuff i can get it outside the quanitity-wise, it will be the same...:)
Fine, after 1 hr of great 'tiffin' eating...we set on to my friends' company premises...where we played good TT and then later on, we hit one of the great and famous pub in bangalore...called 'Purple Haze'! I had been hearing about this from last 1-2 years but not been to this..so, i thought ok...let me see...
but man...but....wat a place it is...
1. I dont like Hard-Rock music and this place rocks!
2. I dont like smoking and i dont like passive smoking either...here it is a smokers' den and if u r not a smoker, donot worry...passive smoking will be available free for u!!
3. U dont see good gals here....as, i believe, gals are not that much fond of hard-rock...:)
In all, i can say this place sucks and fucks!!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...