Amazing concept called ‘Bangalore One’!

Yesterday, as my mom wanted to pay the BSNL Mobile bill, I drove her to ‘Bangalore One’ center, near my house. This concept of giving a good customer service, all-in-one kind of service, initiated by the Government of Karnataka has been really wonderful! When you enter the Bangalore One center, you feel as though you are in a posh company office, with all tiled flooring, around 10-12 counters each having a state-of-the-art computer with a Bar code scanner and each counter provided with a printer. The counters are designed so that the computer monitors are below the table so that the customers can speak face to face with the counter representatives! These really impressed me and let me tell you, for the first time, I felt that the tax we pay is getting utilized to some extent, in the form of Bangalore One!

Well done and keep it up, Karnataka government!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...