Death in front of my eyes, 3 years back!

This day, that year - 3 years back, god gave me a chance to play 2nd/3rd innings in life...This is the day i saw death in front of my eyes, death of my close friend...
Now, its been 3 long years that he passed away but his memories are here to cherish it...
Last year, on the 2nd death anniversay, i had blogged about this incident and here is the link: http://deepsworld.blogspot.com/2005/03/unfogettable-29th-march.html
I once again pray god to give peace and courage to his family! Let his soul RIP...
I miss u jetty babu....

Comments

Leena Paul said…
I feel sorry for your friend.
Let his soul rest in peace.

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...