The beauty of this film...

After a lot of search in Bangalore, atlast I found what I was looking for on this saturday...in Mumbai!
On saturday, me and my friends visited a shopping mall on the Western Express Highway, near the Jogeshwari area, called the 24-Carat mall!! Inside the mall is a multiplex as well as McD and some more shops including a music store...
For timepass, we visited that music store and out of the blues, I found the one that I never expected!! I found the VCD of the superb, my all time favourite movie..."The Shawshank Redemption"!! The caption of movie, just 2-liner, is enough to pump up the enthu of any caring individual...Kudos to each and every person part of this greatest movie...
Words cannot describe this simply amazing movie...just watch the movie and you will come to know why!! I took the chance of this weekend and watched this movie yesterday...really ultimate!!
Fine...apart from this single surprise, I got one more surprise, though not of this magnitude of the first one..rather, felt happy to find one more superb movie - "Enemy at the Gates" - Even though I dont like much war movies, somehow this movie captured me totally into it! Even though I have watched it for around 6-8 times, I dont get bored to see this entire movie...based on war between the Nazis and Germans (real story) and based on real hero, this movie is shot superbly...on Staligrad!
Just watch it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...