The Power of M!

This weekend I visited namma bengalooru (after a break of 1.5 months) and had a good nice time...And the time I got was simply amazing...1 evening, 2 full days and 1 early morning...all thanks to Vitamin-M factor!!!
Wondering what is Vitamin-M, the powerful tool for all, anytime, anywhere?? Yeah...It is for what we are working...MONEY...Cash Money...or simply call it as Vitamin-M!! Just like any other biological Vitamins required for our body, this Vitamin is required to keep us alive and kicking in our life!
Coming back to my time, the price I had to pay to get this fantastic relaxed time is around Rs. 5500/-!! Yes, I flewed both the ways, courtesy, one of India's low-cost carrier Spice Jet
Journey in this carrier was pretty comfortable (one way opted for Emergency exit seat that gave good leg space!) and reasonably on-time also (except for some traffic delays)...nice cabin crew people...:)
So, the point here is, the more you can afford to spend money, the more comfy and more time you get and this case is a classic example! Given this, if you have Vitamin-M, every weekend you can visit and come back relaxed...well, every day also! :)
Wah bhai wah...yahi hai zindagi!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yup! Rightly said.
U can get another similar example for it from ur Buddy too!! :)
Deeps said…
:) Thanks for visiting my blog!
Yeah...there r lots of things 2 learn 4m my buddy...gud tat he is with me now!!! :))

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...