Election day on my birthday! :-)

Finally, the much awaited election dates has been announced! All the related people who were sleeping/enjoying/doing whatever for the past 5 months have to get up now and start their business! Kind of bad news..:-(( Anyways, this election day for Bangalore city is on May 10th and wow! what a way to celebrate my birthday when I am away from the country!! :O) Sadly or not, myself and my wife will not be able to vote this time...hope nobody else does a proxy voting for us! :-) But now the million dollar question (is it so??) is the grand gala opening of our new and much waited Bengalooru International Airport (BIA) which is scheduled on May 11th - will it get a opening or will the dates be further postponed by a month, till the so called *new government* comes into picture?? I just think the latter one will gonna happen as lot of people have to take credit for this Airport making and opening and without those people, how can flights fly in/out of Bengalooru!! :-) Just a matter of wait and watch policy now... If the BIA opens on May 11th without *THE* people, then who knows, later they might bring some court stay on the operations of this airport and bechaara Pilot, s/he will not know where to land and will divert the aircraft to Mangalooru! (Just a letter difference :-)) But I seriously hope these things will not happen and I land safely in namma Bengalooru :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...