Today - one of the most important days!

Today, April 29th, marks one of the most important days in my life. It is the Wedding Anniversary day of my parents...
Wish you both, appa and amma, Happy and Fun filled Wedding Day!!
Love you both and god is so kind to me to gift such a nice, caring and wonderful parents for me and my family! Since I am far away to be physically present on this day, I gifted them the idea of going for a early morning Lord Venkateshwara darshan in Tirumala. They are now in that holy place and I wish both of them enjoy their small gift and trip, on this wonderful day! Hope and Wish the divine almighty blesses them and us with peace, prosperity and happiness for our journey, called LIFE! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...