Back to Bengaluru

Yeah, am back in namma bengaluru...lot of things to be shared, that happened in last couple of days! Firstly, had to leave Dubai with a BIG heart and lot of memories! My HP colleague took me to lunch at Ibn Battuta Mall, on my last working day and we had a good time having pasta and talking about general things. I will miss him a lot and think he too misses me! :) Back to office, I was waiting for my dear friend, to say bye to him. When the moment came, he was literally in tears (yes, I could see his eyes filled with tears!) and he hugged me and was very emotional. He misses his Big Brother (BB) a lot and I too miss him! After saying bye to my friends out there, I came to room to pack some remaining things and was feeling very nostalgic when I saw the room almost empty, without any things! This is the place where I stayed for around 6 months and now, all history and memories!! On 13th morning, one more emotional farewell was waiting and this time it was my daily taxi driver (Hayaz bhai) who came to meet me in the morning. I gave him some chocolates as a small token of gift along with 50 Dhs. I believe he would have seen that and smiled a bit :-) He too was telling me to call sometimes from India and he will miss me a lot. Miss u Hayaz bhai and InshaAllah, we will meet again soon! :-) Finally, time to say goodbye to Dubai and boarded the flight at 1130hrs, with lot of sweet memories with me, now and forever! Miss u Dubai... 1710hrs and touchdown...we were in the new namma Bengaluru International Airport (BIA)!! My parents were eagerly waiting to see us..My mom was so eager and anxiously waiting that when she saw the Emirates landing from outside of the airport, she started calling the cell!! After a goof-up by the Airport authorities and delay in getting the baggage, we were out of the Airport by 1820hrs. We were welcomed by my parents, who were standing from almost 1.5hrs and then sweet cool wind that was blowing continuously at the airport. (Yeah, I could see the wind from my seat inside the plane, where the Forward Camera was showing the plane descent and approach to the runway. There, I could see light to-and-fro movements of the aircraft, which made me bit worry! Why? I have seen lot of episodes of Air crashes in NatGeo channel and sometimes wind is one of the causes for it!!) Anyways, back in town and still waiting to see wat is in store for me (in terms of future projects) and in terms of personal life! For sometime now, let me enjoy the cool weather of bengaluru...really love it! More later! :-)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Welcome back to Bengalooru!

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...