Miss you...dear flying machines!

Been almost 10 days now in namma bengaluru and enjoying the pleasant weather (compared to our good old Dubai's bisi bisi weather!) and mother's food..:-) Only one change that I observed in my place is that there is no flying machines now, in the skies, passing above my house! :-( This is bit sad for me as I love watching (still I love!!) these big man-made birds flying above my house! Jet, Sahara, SpiceJet, Kingfisher, British Airways, Lufthansa Jumbo B747, Thai Airways, Emirates, Srilankan Air, Singapore Airways Cargo Jumbo B747...the list continues and I miss them a lot!! Ever since the much awaited BIA has opened around a month back, all the 'sky traffic' has been diverted to north Bengaluru sector and hence we don't see any commercial/cargo machines now! (My house is situated in south of Bengaluru and most of the times, most of the aircrafts were passing above this sky zone). I still remember that sometimes in the evening, when I used to be up in the terrace, I could see a small line-up of these machines, one behind another, at a huge distance separating them. But now, not even a single machine passes by. I just wish our HAL airport gets re-opened soon (million-dollar question still!) and wish the colorful magnanimous flying machines pass above my house!! I just wish...:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...