6 years has passed by...so fast...

Its been 6 years since the incident (http://deepsworld.blogspot.com/2005/03/unfogettable-29th-march.html) that gave me second innings to play in this beautiful journey called life! But on the other hand the same life made me miss my dear friend forever...:-(( Six years has passed so fast but I just cannot forget that day of 29-march-2003. When I close my eyes, everything comes in front of my eyes, the talk, the accident, the electric shock given by the doctors in a last minute attempt to save my dear friend's life and finally the death announcement...seems as though it happened just yesterday but time has passed by...I miss him so much and tears roll out when I see his snaps... Sometimes god becomes so heartless and acts without any pity to some good people...but I just pray that god to give peace and courage to the family and friends who are missing him forever... Let peace prevail...Miss you Jetty babu forever....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...