A month passes by...

Today it is exactly 1 month that I underwent the major eye surgery! As per my latest visit to the doctor, he said Retina has attached well and things are very fine inside (the eye). Now, need to concentrate on the Cornea portion of the eye where by I need to keep it lubricated (not letting it go dry) by putting eye drops every 1 hour...So, this is in progress now :-) Otherwise, vision is still blur and hazy...Time will only tell if there is any improvement in the vision! Would like to thank the doctor, my parents, my wife, my brother and my friends and well-wishers for the ever lasting unconditional support. Special thanks to my dearest brother who is a budding doctor now; he cared me so nicely post-surgery by monitoring the time to put me eye drops, advising me of how things are coming back to normal and giving me positive assurances! Very thankful to get such a brilliant and patient doctor as my brother! :-)

Comments

Deep said…
Good to hear that you are gettin back to normal life!

Take care pal!

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...