The Da Vinci Code :: DECODED !!

This is a kind-of-sequel of my earlier post, in which i started out 'de-coding' the Da Vinci Code... Yesterday night (or shall i say early morning?) 0025 hrs, i finished reading my last 100 and odd pages of the novel. From past 4 days, this novel had thrilled and gripped me with lotz of secrets and real facts and yesterday i made up my mind to finish this decoding process, no matter what time it may cost me !! :-) About the novel, the novel is superb with lotz and lotz of unimagined twists to the story...speaks out lot of facts about Jesus and his follower (or as argued/told by many people, his wife!!) The story is very much intresting and sometimes, i felt, he (read: The Author Dan Brown) moves out of the scene and brings in lot of facts about Christianism, which causes to skip those pages and move to the current plot... But on the whole, u will definitely find the stuff intresting !! so, grab the code and start decoding !! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...