Nokia 6260 !!

It was new year day and i wanted to buy something 'new' on this day...So fine, I thought I will give rest to my old Nokia 8855 cell (had been with me for 2.2 years !!) and go for a new one...hmmm...My brand is only Nokia !! I kept my budget to 15k and went on a hunt for buying...
First i saw Nokia 6610. Though the phone is good, it did not impress me...also, i was looking for a bit funky, upwardly cell (hmmm...was buying a new cell after 2.2 years...thought let me have a full-fledged, fully loaded cell!)... So, i then saw the Nokia 6600. This is a very decent phone with a very good features...Then a new model called 7610 caught my attention...it was a beautiful piece with a bit of funky look too...was a very much new model in town. I somehow finalized to buy this phone when a new, funky, sexy, cute phone caught my eyes...it was brand new Nokia 6260 !! It was a clamshell-design phone with hell lot of features....Though clamshell model was my top favourite model to own, i thought i cannot go for it as the price may be bit high. But, the Nokia 6260 cell amazed me with its beautiful design and fully loaded features (which i hope, will not get outdated until next 1-2 years!!). Price tag: INR 17k...this is after the 2k discount for new year !! good deal na?? :-)
So, at 2045hrs, i caught hold of my brand new cell...6260 !! how sexy !! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...