Jam Buster for the day!!

Yesterday evening, when i was commuting back to my house from my workplace, i got struck in a traffic jam near my house...for around 15 odd minutes !! As i was listening to the Bangalore's FM music station 'Radio City 91FM', the host, Darius, announced that he needs sms messages to know the traffic jam locations in and around bangalore, for which i messaged him rgding my position in the traffic.
Within 5 mins, out of the blues, i got a call and there...bingo..it was Darius from Radio City calling me saying that he will put me on air and discuss rgding the traffic jam !! I was waiting for the current song 2 end and then i was on air !!! I told him about how bad the situation is and how traffic police are trying to clear the jam! This was for around 30 seconds..:)
So, there i was, the 'Jam Buster' of the day for Bangalore!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...