New blog for my 'yet-another-interest-field'!

Today, was googling some info when i came across the 'MSN Spaces', a web-log site, powered by MSN ppl...looked very nice to me with lot of features like 30MB free space for photos uploading, can upload music files (mp3s) and some more stuff...so, i thought let me also have one of this...and hence gave birth to my 'Deeps World' blog...link to which is
Here, i will be putting some details about my evergreen interesting field called Aviation! Aviation, Airlines, Airports have always amazed me...right from my childhood days...
even though i have travelled numerous times domestically and once internationally, by air, still...the effect lingers on...the world of aviation !!
First, i thought of having myself put in the ATC (Air Traffic Controller) shoes and experience it...i even started reading some docs on that...but what i came to know is that, only Telecom/Electronics Engineers will be entertained in this sector...here, i am, a Computer Science Engineer!! that means, i cant make it to the job (if at all, if i decided to quit this IT industry!)...but nevertheless, the info of ATC was/is very useful and interesting...it gives u 'behind-the-scene' of what goes into the smooth sailing of the aircraft!
So, i decided that let me try some stuff on the Aviation Consulting sector and ponder upon what it takes it to be a consultant...am still pondering over....it seems very few people are there, atleast in India, in this sector...
Anyway, i hope my 'research' goes on well, will gather lot of info abt this and one day become an Aviation Consultant!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...