Rocking Things! :)

Bangalore is drenching like anything !! Am enjoying the rains blr is getting...bringing along with it are some 'terrific' storm winds !! blr is getting back 2 its good old days now !! cool blr..cool...keep it up!! 2 things @ personal front, which is making my life feel happening.... 1. is that i got my passport stamped with UK Visa and Schengen Visa !! Am waiting for tickets 2 fall into my hand and then i go purr.....flying 2 Europe, for 2 months !!! 2. is that i got my much-awaited salary revision....sal jumped by 13% (on monthly gross) and 10% (on yearly CTC) !! Not much 2 say abt this but ok as of now....:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...