Leaving the 4 months of bonding...

4 Months back, thought twice, thrice and many more times, when my project manager offered me a new project in the 'City of Dreams', the 'Financial Capital of India' and my all-time favorite city - Mumbai! Now, its the day when I have to say Sayonara/Ta-Ta to this city. Today, am flying back to Bangalore and joining my roots, my folks and my friends! But am leaving here a lot of friends whom I met and made friendship, thru my 4 months of journey!! This friends and dudes list includes my client himself, who I see as a very passionate and enthusiastic person!
Wanna thank all and god who gave me this opportunity to work here, get some good experience, get to know different people and finally taking back memories of the time!
Life hei...toh chalna chaahiye!!

Comments

bhadra said…
think you are very happy go back home. best of luck in the new field. surely you would bring laurels to your parents.

never forget mumbai which has taught lesson of living.

ella oLLeyadAgali
Anonymous said…
so u gonna miss Mumbai !!!!
Sum said…
All the Best!!!
Wish you all Success in your new endeavor.

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...