The song that will take u out of world...

I dont know why I remembered this classic song at this moment but yes, it definitely needs a mention...
This song is:
"Deepavu ninnadhe, gaaLiyu ninnadhe, aaradhirali beLaku...kaDalu ninnade, haDagU ninnade, muLugadirali baduku..."
track from 'Mysore Mallige', written by the great Late K S Narasimhaswamy.
Somehow, as i said, i remembered this song now (for no specific reasons!) and this song, believe me, will take you elsewhere...out of this world...gives you a feeling of nothing on this world is permanent, everything is the Lord's play...For me, when I hear this, I get so emotional...dont know why...but this is the most beautiful song with lyrics that is priceless....
(Can somebody share me the lyrics of this song please? in text format?)

Comments

Deep said…
I can sing it for you buddy :-)
Deeps said…
yeah dude...from u only i first heard this song...
somehow its just awesome kaNo...i know u vl sing it 4 me...waiting 2 hear :)

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...