New comp, new place, all new...

This week joined a new company, leaving my 2.2 years of the journey in my previous company. This hop is the 3rd in my 4.8years of my IT experience. As of now, going good... Some hint on my current comp: 1. Fortune 11 company in the world and kind of very well known in all over the world 2. US based with around $85Billion in revenues... 3. In India, it has entered the IT market and is considered as Challenger in Gartner survey. 4. Around 15000 people work in India for this comp and in IT, around 10000 people work, basically out of Bangalore and Chennai. Hmmm...hope the hints are enuf 2 guess the comp...:) Will come back soon with more stuffs...Mainly on the greatest corridor of the century - The one and only Hosur Road, road leading to Electronics City!! :)

Comments

Sum said…
Congratulations!!!
Well, can I take that guess????
Deep said…
Good going, Sincere efforts will always fetch you rich dividends..

Good luck sir :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...