First time since I remember...

For the first time today, in the 25 years of me having to wear glasses, I forgot to bring the glasses to my office!! Now, am sitting here in front of computer, typing without glasses...Not that I can't see anything without glasses but it has become a habit and my face identity from past 25years!
How it happened was daily while commuting to office, I drive with my sunglasses and I keep my normal glasses in my pocket...today for what reason I dont know, I forgot to put it and hence just drove away from home only with my sunglasses!
So, today first time experience without glasses, in public...hope it goes fine! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...