Why so IMPATIENT??

Take 1:
I am driving and approaching a traffic signal. Fortunately, the signal is green and I am around 200 meters from signal. I try to cross the signal but by the time I come near the junction, the signal turns Yellow. I stop showing the stop sign but I observe that many other vehicles just pass the signal without caring the sign! More than this, the person driving behind my vehicle gives me a 'why did you stop' look! - coz I stopped and now have to wait for another X mins to move ahead! - Clear sign of "Impatience"!
Take 2:
I stand in that signal and there is a countdown timer in that signal, showing how many seconds left for the signal to turn yellow/green. The moment the timer approaches 20secs or 15 secs, some crazy people start honking there vehicles as though everybody are just standing even if we have got green signal! The moment timer turns 11..10..9..people start off from the signal without caring much about the other side traffic! Really cant understand what on earth they have such *urgent* task/s that they zoom off before the signal turns green!! why cant they just wait for another 10secs or so and honour the signal and then move ahead...this especially I see in the morning when I drive to my office...it puzzles me daily!!??!! :-)
Take 3:
Signal is red and from the opposite side (where the signal is green), there are no vehicles to cross and no vehicles insight. So, some of 'my peers', the stupid, urgent, impatient, educated idiots (including our dear middle class white collared fellas) zooms off without caring anything about the signal! Clear case of signal jump, dishonour of traffic rules and worst of all, impatience!
The above 3 cases are just some sample cases that I have observed in my 1 month of commuting to office on Bangalore roads. Plenty more are there and if you start writing you can write a book on this! Someday I intend to write one! ;))
But coming back to the above cases, as I told, my mind gets puzzled everyday when I see these idiotic heroes on road...the only one word is WHY? WHY SO IMPATIENT?
Any thoughts??

Comments

Anonymous said…
really me 2 very IMPATIENT..i donno..y? some time i feel dat i am nt good enough in time maintaing....think in this way..may be right...or..we ar young guys with young blood...

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...