Operation Honey-Bee!

Yesterday evening, there were some uninvited guests in my home. They were everywhere, in the living area, in dining area, kitchen, bedrooms and portico (thank god, bathroom was excluded! :O) These guests were none but the sweet Honey Bee's, which can never be sweet if they are in an attacking mode! No idea from where it came, they were all in my house, numbering 10-12!!! We started our 'Operation Honey-Bee' by first closing all the windows and doors of the house and slowly one-by-one tried to clear them off...After nearly 30 minutes of the operation, we declared the house was now safe (and so we all!)...My wife leading the numbers!! Before declaring 'All Clear' (ha ha) I was going to each and every area and scanning each corner of the wall...I was feeling as though I was counter-attacking a terrorist hidden somewhere in my house!! Anyways, it was a good experience! :-)

Comments

Sum said…
Ha ha :)

BTW, I'm not getting a feed for ur posts on my links section. I'm getting it for all other blogs, where the links are sorted as per updates made and the latest post name is displayed... but not yours...
Deep said…
hehehehe

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...