'Prakruthi' amidst Prakruthi :-)

Confusing title right?? :-) Let me explain...On Sunday evening, we (my wife and myself) planned to visit the Cubbon Park after a very long gap! So we went to this park by 1630hrs and by the time we parked the vehicle and walked down to one of the main areas of the park (Cubbon Band Stand) it was 1645hrs. We knew that every Sunday at 1700hrs, there will be light music from a music group called "Prakruthi" backed by the Asianet - Suvarna Kannada TV channel and here we were there in front of the band stand, right on time, where the stage was being set to start the program. My wife insisted to sit there but I was bit reluctant as I was feeling not-so-interested for the program. But when the program started, I got some interest to be there and listen to the music...Guess what made me interest to be there?? It was this announcement: two Japanese folks from the renowned Toyoto-Kirloskar Motors, Bidadi plant (Bangalore) were going to sing kannada songs and that too near perfection! :-) Yes! Jappu people singing kannada songs!! I had heard about this in some news couple of months back but now, it was the time to see there real action! The program started and there were two lean Japanese 'san's on the stage (Chiba-san and Takeshi-san -> one of them is at a GM level!) who were ready to sing the beautiful kannada songs and when it started, all were left with a wow!! They sang really well and hats off to both the guys! "Santhoshakke" (Shankar nag movie) was rendered for the 2nd time from Chiba-san upon people's request (including we both!) :-) 1.5hrs went by like that where we were enjoying every moment of it...really great of these people and thanks to the Prakruthi team to bring this amazing talent to public in the midst of the Prakruthi of Cubbon Park!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...