Raju (of Satyam) Bangaya A Big Fraudster!!

Shocking and Chilling were the two words that can describe my reaction when I started reading the letter posted on Moneycontrol website, written by the great fraudster Mr. Ramalinga Raju, the great chairman of Satyam Computers! My thoughts, calmness and patience for the employees of Satyam and especially for my very close buddy who is working in this company. This Raju guy has impacted not only Satyam folks but the whole Indian market and the Indian IT industry facing the entire world! It is a big black mark on the IT industry and now things will get much tighten where clients will demand more truth and integrity, which I think is a very huge task. Convincing people is not so easy but this has to be done...to remain in the business! Now everyone is waiting for a full investigation by the SEBI and the goverment to uncover what all *still hidden* by the Raju to this world! Hope things settle down post this and hope to see a bright light at the end of this dark tunnel!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...