Sir..credit card beka??

This title is with reference to the 'anonymous' calls i get in my office! (am not alone here...read on...) Caller: Hello Me: Hello Caller: Sir, i am calling from XXX bank. (Can i have 2 minutes of your time sir.) {denotes optional, some callers request for this...some dont...keep on talking:)} This is regarding a life-time free Credit Card from our bank, which we are giving for free! Me: I am not intrested in Credit Cards. Thank you. (The caller still does not 'spare' me) Caller: Sir, why dont you hear the benifits of this card and then decide on it. Me: No, i am not intrested and dont like having {sometimes...i say 'i hate'...this may hurt but the pestering stops!} credit cards...So, thank you. (Hope she leaves me) Caller: Sir, can i get some references of your friends who might be intrested in this card? (Should i say, ok..one sec, then standup from my seat and make a broadcast asking for anybody intrested in this credit card!!??!!) Me: Nope, i dont know anybody who might be intrested. Thank you. Caller: Ok sir, fine, thank you. Me: Ok..good day! Thanks. {last Thanks for leaving me! :) } This cycle continues for other fellas too...what they do (which i think) is that they pickup some random number/s and start dialling! I think now they too have come to know that consequetive numbers dialling will be a waste as fellas like me would have informed my folks here abt a call..So, they pick up some random number and once i keep the phone on the hook here..after 10-15seconds, some other phone starts-off and yup! the same caller again and the cycle continues... In the mean time, (sometimes) i seriously wonder who will click for them...I think they might be praying god that "god, please make 1 out of 10..no no 20 calls ...no no..25 calls successful! please give me some leads!" hmmm...bejaara bhagavaan, sun hi leta hai and yup! somebody, somewhere asks for some more details and hurray! they get one lead...:) This breaks my thought and life returns back to normal! :) I still remember and will always remember what my mom says...this credit card is like a 'decent saala'...a 'decent karz'...means where u vl be taking a credit/loan from a bank in a 'professional' way!!!! Really mom...u r rite...:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...