Weekend fun continues...

This weekend was very good one, where time flew away like a rocket!! :) As i said before, the good old 'Apthamitra' movie took my friday evening and saturday morning! Then, by around 1230hrs, i initiated my favourite hobby, Shopping!! :) I went to Big Bazaar, opened 2 weeks back near my house, vey much a walkable distance...There, after lot of no-no for buying some dress materials, i bought 2 of my old-time favourite Hindi movies...u cant miss and get these type of movies today...never u can dream of getting these...'Chupke Chupke' and 'Golmaal' ...wah! wat a movie each one is ....Hats off to Mr. Hrishikesh Mukherjee, who has directed these 2 comedy blockbusters of 1970s...Even though i have seen these movies for a dozen times on TV, i cud not resist myself from owning these masterpieces so that i can see these dozen more times, but whenever i feel to do so...:) [For the same point, my mom was scolding me for spending some good amount on these, each costed me INR 150/-...oldie stuff...which can be seen on TV now and then!]
Anyway, when i came back to my house by around 1400hrs, i started off to see 'Chupke Chupke' film...followed by 'Golmaal'...so, for next 3-4 hrs, poora comedy time tha ghar mei!:) In the meantime, one of my dosts, my classmate, who was in China for almost 2 years and now has come down to Bangalore (for good), called me and told that there was a small get-together type of thing planned and the starting time is 1900hrs!! Good i thought, as my sat eve got booked!! :)
So, after a good laughter-time, i started out to Church street, Amoeba Bowling alley, where my dosts were supposed to meet...Man, huge huge rush it was...Till Residency road, u can drive without any traffic jams or any other hassles...but once u near the Bridage Road-Residency road junction, all hells break loose here...too much of traffic...cant even get a place to park ur 2 wheeler (god save the 4 wheeler fellas) I somehow managed to park my 2 wheeler, but bit distant from the Brigades..:)
As promised, my friend was there on time and as we 2 were the first to reach the place, sharp 1900hrs, most of the other dosts were starting off from there place at that time! 15mins down the lane, a third fella joined us and we 3 set out to book a lane in Amoeba bowling! (u have to book a lane and wait for min. 1hr on weekends to get a lane!!)...In the meantime, we climbed the floor above Amoeba, which hosted lot of games (for kids to adults!)...To kill the time, we chose to play the super concept game 'Table Ice Hockey'!!
Table Ice Hockey is a very good game confined within a small table (almost the size and dimension of a TT Table), where there will be two pockets on each side of the table and that pocket can take in the 'small piece of disc' (cud not get the actual term used for this! :)). This pocket has to be guarded by a type of game material (type of jammer!:)) by not allowing that disc to enter your pocket but instead try to push that disc in ur opponents' pocket! There u score a goal and gain a point...9 is the winning point and u have to try to reach this...Its a very fundoo, fun game where u can enjoy a lot...:)
Anyway, the wait ended for playing Bowling..by this time, we were 7 of them and all set to play this game! It went on for around an hour...loads and lots of fun involved...and finally, i emerged as the top point scorer (mine being 127, one of my friends' being 126 (!!) and other ones being 121) :) {2 weeks back, i had played here with 2 of my friends and got a score of 129...hmmm...good consistency boy!! keep up..:)}
Once, we got out from this place, it was around 2100hrs...we decided that we will head for a Pub!! But, we could not manage to get a place in many of the famous pubs in and across the Street..but we did not lose hope and went to find some place...we ended up in 'The Pub World', Residency Road...{This pub is good...i had first been to this, maybe around 2 years back!}
After we wait for 10-15mins, finally at around 2135hrs, we got a cute cubicle for the 7 of us...
As i am not a drinker and as i prefer something light...I ordered for myself a cute 'Cape Cod'..This is a mix of Vodka with Strawberry, topped with Fresh Cream !! I thought Vodka content will be minimal but it turned out the other way round...This drink was bit concentrated and hmmm...it was nice though!! :) Along with this, came some starters. One other thing is, one of my friends had ordered for a Romanov Vodka and i had a taste of this! :)
As all good things shud come to an end, this evening also was drawing to an end...with me saying bye to the folks over there and headed for my home !! This eve vl b in memory for years 2 come! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...