Tribute to a great person in my life

Today morning when my mom called me, I was wondering about some news that she is gonna tell; because she normally doesn't call like that early morning. And my 6th sense proved me true... She had called me to tell that Dr. K R Murthy had expired, suddenly! He is the Medical Director of Prabha Eye Clinic, Bangalore and founder of Vittala International Institute of Opthalmology (VIIO). More than that, I am a patient of this great doctor from past 28 years (right from when I was 8 months old baby!) and all of us look upon him with utmost respect, for being a godfather-kind-of person in our life. The last time I met him was when me and my mom went to invite him for my wedding and he was so happy to see me, as a groom now, but a small baby in his hands, 28 years back! I still remember his 'bArayya' (in English: friendly way of calling 'do come') phrase whenever I used to visit him! Now, everything is memory and history...But this is life and we need to move on... He is the person who treated my eyes and who gave courage to my parents and myself about moving ahead in life. We are very shocked and very sad to hear this news and pray god to rest his soul in peace and let god his family members and numerous of patients worldwide, courage to move ahead in life.

Comments

Anonymous said…
thanks for your tribute we are very touched by it, we have put up a memorial page to sir on www.prabhaeyeclinic.com and on viio.org and his profile no longer appears on people.htm, could i request you to change this link? to just
prabhaeyeclinic.com or viio.org?

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...