Birthday wishes for two important persons in my life!

Happy Birthday my dear dad and my dear wife!!
Yes, today is the birthday of two important persons in my life...My dad (fondly called 'Anna') and My dear wife (fondly called 'Ro')!! :-) Both share the same birthday and both share a good amount of love! Have a great day Anna...miss you a lot and wish we were there to celebrate this day! Anyways, We will celebrate all the missing important days when we come back..sure! :) I hope and wish I can make a great day for Ro here...I wanted to work from room today but had to come to office as I had some things to be done here...Felt bad to leave her alone on her birthday but I just wish I can make her evening bright! :-) Once again, Many Many Many more Happy Returns of the day! Have a wonderful year ahead...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...