Happy Birthday dear boy! :-)

Its been 28 years on this planet now today and I am so so grateful to god for having given me such a wonderful parents, brother and now, such a wonderful wife! Thanks all for having given such a wonderful life to live!! Its my birthday today and Many Many More Happy Returns of the Day!! :-) Done 28 years on this planet and walking towards 29th year and by god's grace lots and lots more to come! On the other side, sadly, its my 3rd consecutive year that I am not with my parents to celebrate this wonderful day! 2006 @ Mumbai, related to a project work. 2007 @ Manali, celebrating my honeymoon :-) and now, 2008 @ Dubai, related to project work Hope and Wish in 2009, I can be with my folks to celebrate this day with a dinner to sign-off :O)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...