The Craze called US of A!!

Big Dads/Moms talking to their neighbour: u know, my son(daugther) called me today...s/he is doing fine u know...bought a car today, it cost him/her $20000..s/he has sent me the photo.. Friends in India to their peers: hey dude, my friend today is leaving to US macha..going to New york, on H1-B visa...long term!! seems in a short time, he will become rich macha...
One can hear this type of conversation very often now...u go to any of your friends' house or a relatives' house..i bet, you are sure to hear that some X went/is in US...will come back after 1 year...is earning lot of money...blah..blah..blah... The point here is i am also one of the thousands of people who are waiting to be on the other side of this world...world called US of A!! I have been looking forward for some oppurtunity to visit this place...i am a very travel and aviation enthusiast! I love to travel around the world, provided somebody fund me and the trip!! :)

I wanna someday checkout this craze...i dont want to settle down there as i think settling down there and leaving your parents here, when its required, is very much inappropriate and i dont think why then were you born to your parents! I am quoting this because i have come across 2 real life, happening instances on this.

  1. I have a relative, around 25 years elder to me...He went to the US in late 1980s and has been settled there now, with his wife and kids. Here, his mom(aunt) is in her early 60s and her husband(uncle) is in his late 60s. My uncle is a Doctor by profession, but now, due to his health, he is not practising it. My aunt is also having some health problems and doing ok.The thing here is, my bro has given them everything, literally everything in life for them...a big house, all comforts, and above all money. But, now-a-days, both of them, my aunt and my uncle, are not doing gud w.r.t their health...Now, there only concern is who will take care of them if something happens...true that they have all kinds of comforts in life minus their son besides them! That son cannot come down here as he and his family is well settled in US...but once in 2 years he and his family flies down here, for a month and then off, until the next 2 years! What kind of life is this? You have your parents here, aged, not in a good healthy condition, they need you but...but...you are not with them!!
  2. One more instance is that, last year, my mom told me that she met an old couple, in their 70s, and whose only son is settled in US! That son has got them a big apartment in bangalore, given them monetory comforts and off!! It seems when my mom met them, they had some problems in their apartments...but who will take care of that? They are quite aged, need some helping hand...but nobody around them! Their only son is 1000s of miles away from them!

I think i did bit deviation from the subject...bringing some emotional and sentimental point of view...but hey, hang on...just wanted to highlight the stuff happening in the world! Learning from these two experiences, i have made up my mind that i am not going to settle over there...at any cost!! I just need to roam around, see what the country is, enjoy it and come back...its just my craze within me i need to satisy!! A big craze called US!!

Is anybody hearing me? :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...