Rocking saturday eve's!!

Hmmm...One more saturday eve came, was there, and went-off!! :) It was a nice saturday eve, where me and 2 of my buddies had planned for a movie in PVR, Forum shopping mall! So, there we were, at around 1615hrs in the Forum mall...man, what a crowd it was on that day!! I can roughly estimate around 1000+ people at that time! I strongly feel, if bangalore gets 10 more of these type of malls, you can find the same number of crowd in all the malls!! This is the craze of bangalore now...:) Coming back to my planned stuff, we could not get tickets to any movie over there (it was almost expected!)...every movie was booked for the whole day as well as for the next day, Sunday!! So, we 3 people, roamed in & around the mall for half-an-hour and then, when our legs [infact, it was mine! :)] got strained out, we decided to have a break and offer something for our stomach! So, we went to McDonalds (me, after a very long time!) and had a delicious 'Paneer Salsa Wrap'! Giving company to it was a 'Strawberry McShake'...hmmm...that was amazing! My friends had Burgers and Coke.. After eating, the next question was what to do next? As it was only 1830hrs, we did not want 2 go back 2 home! So, we decided that we will go to Amoeba Bowling alley, Church Street!! wow, that was good as it had been a long long time, me having hands-on bowling!! :)
So, we set out to Brigade's Church street...one hell of a crowded fish market!!
When we went 2 Amoeba...boy, wat a rush it was for the bowling...we had to wait for 1hour to get a lane for us!! Finally, the time came and at around 2030hrs, we got the lane...
We had a bet saying that whoever crosses 100 mark [as we are not very proficient in the game and hence we had 100 as our target! :)] and whoever comes first, will get a treat from the second and the third runners!! :)
So, the game begin and went on for around 0.5hrs and guess what, i emerged as the winner with 129 points in my pocket!! One of my two friends hit 121 points and the other (who had told himself that i have to cross 100 mark) did not make it!! He hit the end of the road at 97 : ( [Am not teasing here...mind it:)] Happens in life...me, did not expect even 2 touch 100 mark...but somehow got to 'form' and made it !! :)
And now, it was the time 2 say good bye for the sat eve as well as my friends...this was our third sat eve meet and hope it goes on for the rest of sat eves' to follow! :)
{This has been written with kind and due permission of my buddies...for which i have taken it for granted from them! :)}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...