A Virtual trip to Europe!

Till 10th June 2005, the past 1.5 months had been a 'wait-n-watch' period for me, as i was supposed to travel to Europe!! But this stuff had kept on postponing by 2 days, a week, 2 weeks and then more than a month, finally ending up in nowhere!! :((
The proposed Europe project ran into rough weathers and hence it had to be cancelled, shattering my dreams of a short term visit, a good break and what all stuff.
So, for the 1.5 months, i had been on 'a virtual tour' to Europe, dreaming of when i will go there, how i will enjoy the place and other stuff...
I still donot understand why god is targetting me at all instance of time! My dreams of going abroad was, is and will remain forever...but still, i donot get the chance of that...how sick is my luck! :(
But one good thing is that i got the Visa's, UK Visa and Schengen Visa (for rest of Europe except UK) stamped in my passport, which are valid till the end of November this year! So, some small, corner-sitting hope that i can somehow make it to Europe before this year ends! I dunno whether god permits me or not...u hearing buddy??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...