Weekend @ Pizza Hut!!

This weekend was good, where i got to go 2 Brigade Road and MG Road, after a long time!!
I was feeling bored in my house, on saturday evening and planning to go out, somewhere near my house! But, god heard my woe{??} and a friend of mine called me @ 1800hrs asking me 2 come down 2 Brigade Road, in an hour! One more fellow friend was going 2 join us over there...
So, i set out 2 Brigade's and man, what a crowd it was...sometimes, u find it very very jam-packed, like a fish-market...but sometimes, u feel...u can enjoy!! some feast for your eyes! :)
We met at around 1900hrs and then we went on from one end of MGRoad to another end and back...one end of Brigade's 2 another end and back...Our legs were paining from this walking and hence we decided 2 go Pizza Hut for a gud pizza [my idea though..:)] and...and...we had !! The pizza was good, supported by Garlic Bread (with Cheese though) and then by an Apple Pie with Ice-cream as the dessert iterm!!
Finally, we walked out of Pizza Hut at around 2100hrs, had a walk in Church Street and then at around 2145hrs, we said ta-ta 2 each other and headed back 2 home!!
Ah, how would be life if every other day would be a weekend!! :)

Comments

D.E. Cloutier said…
Very enjoyable reading. Best regards, DEC (http://www.vulturecoast.blogspot.com)

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...