I want an AIR HORN for my vehicle!!

You are waiting in a traffic signal in your 2/4 wheeler. The timer in the signal is still showing 15 seconds and coming down. When the timer approaches 10 seconds, you can hear the vehicles engine rearing to zoom ahead. This is fine, but once the signal turns green, you are honked from behind as if you are not moving even though you got green signal! Another common scenario is of traffic jam. Even though everybody are struck in the jam, some brilliant fellow keeps honking as if everybody are just standing on the road just because they love that road and that spot!!! So idiotic people are...:-) Another scene is of which I daily encounter in my office commute route. I commute on a flyover that is a very nice 2-way 2.7kms long flyover connecting Mysore Road to Townhall circle. Here, people zoom across just like they are flying!! (including me :-D) But the bad and the irritating part is continuos honking by some lack-of-nerves people. I too zoom off when the road is clear ahead of me but there is no point in honking and then going in zig-zag way, even if the road is clear!! Yes, this is the most irritating stuff..Without honking, I think for these people the day is incomplete! :-) One of the worst horns that I have recently come across and daily hear is of Bajaj Pulsar 2-Wheeler Motorcycle. God! it is so shrill and so irritating that I want to kick the people out of their vehicle when they honk unnecessarily...Its so shit...I dont know if am the only person who feels this way or I have lot of friends! :0) Want to file a PIL against the Bajaj group..:))) I really dont understand the funda of honking. I dont know why people dont realize the simple logic of everybody on road are there to drive, to move to their respective destinations. No one on this earth simply drive because they love the road and nobody want to stay on that road. So if this is the case, then why should one honk? Yes, there might be some traffic congestion/jam in front but everybody want to move and YOU will also move ahead, then why honk?? Sometimes I really feel to give back a nice surprise to these stupid, idiotic dumb people who honk..guess what? yeah, I always swear by them but still I want even more...:-) I want to blow them with an AIR HORN (yeah, the same horn that is fitted for the Train Engines, rings alarm to ears??!!!) so that they wont repeat the mistake of touching the horn button forever in their life!! :-)) Hmmm...nice thought rite, but if it gets realized and if at all you find an air horn honking at somebody, then remember me coz its me!!! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...