Time is THE Healer

"Time is healer and time moves on...Time don't wait for any one! " - Lines from a song belonging to Colonial Cousins album - 'Krishna nee begane baro' How true right? Time is what we have in this world and every second becomes an history! But not always all times will be good for everyone...Some will be super good, some will be ultra bad, some kind-of-OK and so on :-) As for me, as I have put the heading of this post 'Time is THE Healer', every minute damn thing in this world that you get is based on time! A bit translates to your FATE and LUCK here but for that also to come, TIME should come right! :-)) I have adopted this mantra in my life, not only now, but from when I got to know about this beautiful world, filled with all emotions, joy, sorrow and money, honey!!! For example, one of my long term wish is to travel to US/UK, not even this but to travel round the world and see and enjoy the beauty of this world. But somehow am not getting this opportunity, may be for good (hopefully) and I always tell myself that time should come for the luck to come :-) Even I pacify my parents telling this. Indeed, this is the reality; its not under your control and no point in cribbing about it! One more super important thing is to welcome things as it comes - Just as Lord Krishna had told in Bhagavadgita, 'Whatever happens, happens for good only'! If you implement this in your life STRONGLY, then no matter what, you will always be happy! Coz everything is happening for your good so that you have a better chance in the future!! Remember, Time is THE healer and it should and will come...till then BE PATIENT, HAVE FAITH and BE HAPPY! :-))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...