This Day, That Year!

The day, 29th of March, is a day for me that I cannot forget in my lifetime!
4 Years back - 29th March 2003, I was involved in an accident <Click on the title to read that deadly evening tragedy> where
  • God took away my close friend, in front of my eyes, on my laps!
  • God gave me 2nd innings in my life, to remember this day forever!

So, from today morning, rather from yesterday night itself, I am just remembering the chain of events that happened on that deadly sad Saturday :-(( Not that I don't remember this always, this day brings me lots and lots of memories, don't know if this is good or bad :-(

Only thing I pray god always is this kind of thing SHOULD NOT happen to anybody, to any mother, to any family, to any lover and to any friend also...

Let god give peace to the soul of my dearest friend Vinod babu and his family members!

Miss you babu, miss you this entire life! :-(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...