1st Weekend in Mumbai!

Hmmm...Mumbai...the city of heavy population....city of the riches...city of the dreams!! And the city of beautiful gals...:)
On saturday evening [forget morning times...u cannot step out of house...its 2 hot and humid here...daily I sweat like anything...:(], me and my friend went to a shopping mall in Malad(W) area, called INORBIT. This mall is pretty big, I can say, twice bigger than Forum or Garuda mall of namma bengalooru!! This mall houses all big brands, including Shopper stop, Lifestyle, Crossword bookstore and many more...There is a fud court in the 3rd floor that surely makes a big hole in your pocket! The prices are so expensive and astronomically exhorbitant that I felt namma bengalooru shopping malls oota price itself is gud enough antha!! :)
Anyways, after we 'window-shopped' all the 3 floors of the huge mall, we entered shopper's stop to buy SUNGLASSES!!! Yeah, first time in my life I was spending on a sunglass...that too I was pretty impressed with Fast-track collection from Titan...good quality with good, affordable price...So, I bought one sunglass (of John abraham's ad fame..:)) and my friend bought a similar one...This was the kind-of-agenda v had set for this evening..:) Post this, we thought of going to a movie (PVR Cinemas is there in the 2rd floor) but no movie impressed us..:) Thought vl come here for FANAA and/or The DA VINCI CODE! :)
Sunday evening, we thought of going for a movie and we hit upon the movie 'The Pink Panther'..Steve Martin's latest comedy flick...So, we went to a theatre in Andheri (W) area called 'Fame Adlabs'...reached there on dot but to know that there was only 2 seats available, in the same row, but different numbers...somehow, v took it and when v entered the multiplex, v found that these seats were in Royal Class!! These seats were like First class seats of Airlines, very wide (comfy 2 seat Adnan sami! :)) with plush leathers...hmmm...one more thing came 2 my mind seeing the seats...how abt a couple sharing the seat!! :)))
The movie was a good comedy stuff...good enough to pass our time...:)
So, my first movie in mumbai!! :)
In the mean time, an update...very very hot and pretty and sexy girls u can find in malls...real feast 4 the eyes...these guys really beat our bengalooru crowd...wish I had one of them! :)

Comments

Arun said…
So cool dude with glasses wants to get cozy in a movie hall!! :)))

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...