Much awaited movie...The Code...

This was the much awaited movie of all times 4 me...dunno why but when I finished the novel last year (Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code) and sometime later, the news broke out saying a film is being made of this novel..I was just thrilled!! Just anxious to see my thoughts, my imaginations running in a movie...
And yeah! it proved true...The movie is shot extremely well...Every cast of the film is superb! I personally like and admire the actor Tom Hanks and my hero proved it yet another time!
The photography is very good and at some point of time, when Prof Langdon (Tom ji) starts explaining about the ancient times of Knight Templars and the fight that broke out, that picturization and photography is amazing...They have mixed the modern London (where this guy walks and explains the facts) with the ancient times and boy, it has come out really well...
Film-wise, since I had read the book one and half times (before coming 2 Mumbai, I was re-reading this novel!), I felt the movie as a fast forward of the book...But, it has really come out well...The Louvre museum, the ancient Churches are simply amazing...god knows when I get a chance to see these beauties...:)
At the end of the day, this was worth the watch and really one of the brilliant movies to remember...

Comments

Anveshi said…
Indeed a good movie.
But our vote-bank politics is not allowing us to see this film in Chennai.

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...