My current reading...

On sunday, I was feeling damn bored in the house and thought I will check-out some books [as my free time fave is reading, reading and more reading...whatever I can grab, I read it...:)] So, I went to one of my fave shops in Gandhi Bazaar (Sri Book World) and was looking for some interesting titles when this book 'Leadership and Self-Deception' by Arbinger institute caught my eye... Looked fine with good information (kind of self-help) and hence it went to my bag...
Have started reading it...pretty interesting and knowledgeable...:)

Comments

STAG said…
So how did you find "Leadership and Self Deception"?

Popular posts from this blog

Kalale after 7 years and Unbelievable Bangalore-Mysore Highway!

Recap of 2010 & the Fresh 2011...

A Unique Experience In My Life...